The school is seeking to appoint teaching assistants to work with students who have EHCPs and are on the SEND register.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals who want to be a part of transforming SEND education in West London.
As part of the school, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education in West London. With a multitude of progression routes and outstanding CPD for support staff, expect to be supported throughout your career. Join us in our mission to positively contribute to cultivating an exceptional learning environment for all our students.
- Be a driven and passionate person
- Hold high expectations and an unwavering belief that every child can achieve
- Demonstrate commitment to working in partnership with students, teachers, parents and the community
- Can motivate & engage students
- Be a calm, well organised and self-confident person with excellent communication skills
- Have experience supporting secondary students with induvial needs
- Have Clear & Current DBS or willing to purchase one
- Hold professional references upon request