The ideal person:
- Experience of supporting students within education
- Passionate about making a difference to students learning and development
- An ability to be proactive, creative and empathetic.
- To adhere to the school's policies and practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you would like to be considered, please apply to the job and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.