This large secondary school in Newcastle is looking for a Cover Supervisor to join there expanding team.
• Providing support to pupils on a whole class, small group and 1:1 basis
• Professional attitude and engaging personality
• Ability to develop relations and work with young people
* Degree background in any core subjects would be an advantage
Protocol Education offers all candidates:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
You must have at least 6 weeks experience working within a classroom based setting
We can obtain references from your previous employers
Have or are able to undergo the processing of an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.