Protocol Education have an exciting opportunity to join a school as a Cover Supervisor and be part of a dedicated team of people who support teaching staff and students by providing classroom cover, implementing set work, monitoring students and providing lesson/student feedback to teaching staff.
You will need to be:
Enthusiastic, committed and a forward-looking individual with excellent communication skills.
The School is popular and successful and has high standards of achievement and behaviour , located in Bristol.
They are a creative school with excellent resources, lovely students and great results.
The school are committed to providing excellent staff opportunities through developing and promoting their staff and offering an excellent CPD and support programme for new staff.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Be confident, organised and at times, diplomatic
- Patient, flexible, creative with a good sense of humour
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop
If you are interested in this role then please apply on our Protocol Education Website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.