Are you a graduate considering a career in teaching? Are you looking for a flexible and fun position working with young people?
Are you based in Lambeth, Wandsworth or Merton?
Then we are looking for you! We have teaching assistant positions available for graduates or individuals who are passionate about working with children.
We are looking for strong role models to work in a variety of daily or long term support positions in primary schools across the South West London boroughs of Wandsworth , Lambeth and Merton.
We are looking for people who believe in education and it's ability to transform lives. With bags of energy and enthusiasm who will develop positive relationships with colleagues, parents and children.
In the role of a teaching assistant, you will gain valuable experience as well as always being on hand to give advice and support about routes into teaching.
You will need:
• The ability and willingness to support a child or children with a diverse range of abilities
• Excellent written and spoken English
• A desire to continue your own self development
• A positive and caring approach to working with children.
• Demonstrable experience of working with children or young people for example volunteer work, placements, extra curricular interests
If you are interested in these positions then please apply to the job with your up to date CV including any relevant experience email@example.com
back to job search
|Job Type:||Supply Teaching|
|Industry:||Secondary Cover Supervisors | Secondary | Secondary Support|
|Salary:||£60 - £65 per day|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|