Do you feel like you could be a highly adaptable and diplomatic educator? Could you see yourself as an engaging, confident role model for young people? Do you have a desire to make a difference to students? Are you looking for a new challenge for 2019?
We are looking to hire Cover Supervisors. The schools we work with are Ofsted rated Outstanding and Good, and are easily accessible by public transport.
Why be a cover supervisor?
• Flexible working hours - you choose when you work
• Opportunity to work on a short term and long term basis
• Deliver pre-planned lessons across a variety of subjects
• Experience working in different schools
• Develop your teaching skills
The roles are open to people with experience working in schools and with young people. These positions range from daily cover to long term cover.
Cover Supervisors will need:
• An updated DBS check (or willing to obtain one)
• The right to work in the UK
• References for the past two years
|Job Type:||Supply Teaching|
|Industry:||Secondary Cover Supervisors|
|Salary:||£60 - £90 per day|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|