Are you looking to get yourself into education? Help make a difference in someones life and push them academically?
A School in Harrow are looking for an experienced and encouraging mentor to work alongside students needing extra support in the classroom.
Within the school you can expect a diverse and welcoming faculty willing to support you in your role. The students you will be working with will require assistance in both the academic and social aspects of learning.
As part of your daily routine, you will be liaising with students, teachers and parents to report progress, social anxiety can affect performance in schools so implementing social integration techniques will be essential at every opportunity.
If you’re looking for a place of work that will leave you excited to get up in the morning as well as making a different to the academic performance of the students with earnings of £1,300 per month, then apply now!
- Experience working 1:1 is essential
- Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
- Effective behaviour management skills are desired
- Experience differentiating teaching/support methods
- Professional approach to your working environment
- SEN Experience
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £65 - £85 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.