CALLING ALL Secondary & SEN Teachers and Teaching Assistants!!
We are holding a Birmingham Open Day this Half Term and would like to hear from anyone already working in a school setting or looking to start working in a school setting. We would like to meet you if you are a:
- A Qualified Teacher or NQT. (You must hold QTS/QTLS or have QTS/QTLS pending)
- Academic Coach, Learning Mentor
- Level 3 Teaching Assistants
- Level 3 Nursery Nurses
- Secondary Cover Supervisors.
- Graduates looking for work in a school
- Candidates with SEN experience in a care, residential or non-school setting
- Candidate with Behaviour, Literacy, Numeracy, Autism, Support Worker experience etc
(Please call if you are not sure if your experience is applicable or with any general questions)
The Open Day will be in Birmingham on Wednesday 1st June 2016, so please CALL US IMMEDIATELY to book an appointment or send your CV and we will contact you within 24 hours with more details.
Work with Protocol Education West Midlands for:
• Daily, long-term and permanent jobs in schools & the best pay rates in the industry
• Work with the biggest branch in the company
• Opportunities in SEN, one-to-one tuition and more
• Access to free CPD and resources
• Access to our Teacher Services community
The Birmingham Open Day is for immediate starts, work in the Summer Term & for September 2016. If you know a Teacher or TA that would be interested in meeting us in Birmingham please ask them to get in touch!
To arrange an Interview time slot, please contact Protocol on 0121 654 9260 or via email email@example.com