Protocol Education are recruiting for an experienced Science Technician to work in one of Bristol’s highest achieving schools.
You will be required to work within a team of technicians but also have the ability to be proactive and work alone. Experience of working in a similar role, lab environment or having a practical Science background would be highly advantageous.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12 months). If you do not have one we can carry one out on your behalf.
• 2 references within the last 5 years.
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of education recruitment experience.
While working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about Protocol Education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact us on 0117 945 3965 or email email@example.com