Secondary Teacher to GCSE
Flexible rates of pay
My client which has a good ofsted report and achieves good results for GCSE grades between A - C is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Science Teacher who is results driven and committed to teaching Science.
• To have Qualified Teacher Status
• To attend regular department meetings and to liaise with the relevant co-ordinators to ensure that they are kept up to date with key issues.
• To participate fully in the academic development of the department, for example, updating existing units of work and developing new ones as requested by the Head of Department.
• To keep a detailed and accurate Teacher Planner in accordance with school policy and ensure that assessment records both written and on Department network registers are maintained up to date.
• To ensure that all classes are taught according to school policy and that National Curriculum and examination syllabus regulations are carefully followed at all times.
So if you are a Science teacher who is looking for an exciting and fresh challenge then please apply today.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.