This outstanding Chesterfield based secondary school is looking for a qualified Teacher of Science, teaching up to Key Stage 4. You will be working within a solid and supportive management team, committed to the continual improvement of results and creating opportunities for every student. The school is able to boast its exceptional facilities and provides high aspirations for all students, enabling individuals to fulfil their potential within this dynamic 21st century society.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its exceptional team with a view to enjoy on a long-term basis. Protocol Education is looking for an exceptional teacher for this role in order to meet our overall commitments that we give to our schools and the students they support.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team at this inspiring Secondary School you will;
• Hold QTS or QTLS as a Science Teacher
• Have a real passion for the subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Help students to make accelerated progress towards national expectations in Science
• Hold strong classroom management skills with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges.
• Work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across school.
If you are interested in this position or would like to enquire about other roles I have currently available then please call Laura Read at Protocol Education on 0114 2521975.
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.