The successful candidate will need to provide students with an outstanding education in Chemistry and work collaboratively with departmental staff in a high performing science department.
The staff team is a happy and stable one. The students are capable self-motivated learners and behavior at the school is very good.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of teaching Chemistry
- have the ability and commitment to secure high standards of student achievement
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
- show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
- a friendly and supportive environment with excellent development opportunities
- effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills
- creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school
- a vibrant, happy and calm environment to work in
- The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- MPS/UPS as appropriate