The potential candidates must have strong organisational skills and a commitment to teaching and learning.
This position is open to experienced teachers as well as NQTs. Overseas trained teachers are also welcome to apply.
Based in a lovely Hertfordshire town with good links to London, the successful secondary Science teacher will be supported by an excellent senior leadership team and have access to on-going professional development.
The school has an excellent ethos and approach to teaching, which has seen demand for places significantly increase recently.
Facilities are outstanding and the support the school receives from it's trust schools is second to none.
To be considered for this position you must be;
- a qualified secondary Science Teacher, any specialism
- dedicated to ensuring each child continually progresses
- an enthusiastic teacher and have a flexible approach to work
- able to plan and prepare effective teaching modules and lessons
- be able to motivate and inspire their pupils whilst improving levels of pupil attainment.
In return, you will receive:
- excellent support from colleagues and SLT
- pay to scale
- support from a dedicated Secondary education specialist from Protocol Education, Watford
At Protocol we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all our efforts. All our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role, you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
Please apply online Today!