A Secondary School in Bolsover is looking for a Science Teacher to start in September. This opportunity is open to both NQTs and Experienced Teachers.
The ability to teach two or more sciences will be highly regarded but is not essential.
A rapidly growing co-educational secondary school near Bolsover, Derbyshire. The school believes in bringing out the best in both the students and the staff, with a high degree of pastoral care for students and excellent training, development, and progression for Educators. It puts on an especially wide range of extra-curricular activities and is especially proud of its school productions in which the whole school gets involved
- Science Teacher – Physics, Biology or Chemistry
- Teaching Science across KS3,4 & 5
- Working alongside ‘Outstanding’ practitioners throughout the Science department
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Outstanding practice in the classroom
- Understanding of the 8 teaching standards
- Science Degree & UK QTS
- Supporting the ethos and long-term vision of the school
- Must have a strong academic background throughout – GCSEs & A Levels
- You must be looking to improve and be a hard-working individual
- Strong understanding on Science KS3,4 & 5 curriculum - Being confident is key
To find out more:
“Apply now” or contact Mark on 0114 252 1970
Why choose Protocol Education?
- Protocol Education and our sister company together, form the largest group of education recruiters in the UK.
- We deliver great service (rated 4.7 out of 5 by our candidates across the UK) and are trusted by more than 4000 schools to provide them with the full range of early years and classroom-based staff.
- We have gained recognition within our industry through awards and accreditations. This includes winning the Recruiter Awards Best Temporary Agency Award twice in the last ten years.
- We offer competitive rates of pay, pension contributions (subject to qualifying period) and full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the working conditions you are entitled to.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.