Protocol Education has an exciting opportunity for a Science Teacher to join a fantastic school. You will be joining an established and knowledgeable science department and, working closely with the Curriculum Centre, you will have access to bespoke resources designed to enhance your teaching, ensuring consistently high standards of teaching and learning through key stages 3 and 4.
You will teaching alongside dedicated and passionate subject specialists within the science department and ensuring high-quality learning takes place. You will ensure that outstanding attainment and progress are continued to be secured and, using resources provided by the Curriculum Centre.
WHO YOU ARE
You will have the ability to inspire young people, instilling a love of science both as an academic subject and applying it to the world around them. You will be a tireless advocate for your subject and forward thinking in your approaches to development, change and improvement; we are developing an academic culture where the highest standards are expected of staff and students in line with the Future Academies belief system.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
• QTS status, ECT’s are encouraged to apply
• Great passion for your subject with high cultural literacy to deliver sophisticated lessons and continue to raise teaching standards within science
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ambition and determination we expect from all of our staff to continue striving for excellence
• The enthusiasm and energy required to work with the children and young people in our schools
Why work for Protocol:
• We offer a fantastic daily rate and parity pay after 13 weeks.
• We do not use umbrella companies, we use are own payroll team so no hidden costs.
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.