This role is to support the Premises Manager to provide a variety of duties across the school site.
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Opportunities for professional development
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
You daily duties will include:
- Complete general maintenance, repairs, painting and decorating in and around the school facilities.
- Liaise with external contractors to ensure the work undertaken meets the high standards of the school and to ensure that the school is a clean and safe environment for students and staff.
- Ensure the school site is opened and closed at the designated time and to guarantee the school is free from intruders and is safe for pupils, staff and visitors.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.