You must be able to work at least 9am-2:30pm.
What's in it for you?
• London Living Wage paid into your account on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Guaranteed work for the next academic year
• Flexible working hours, excellent if you're a parent to be available for the AM and PM school run
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
- Relevant experience in either school nursing, A&E, paediatric nursing or as a practice nurse.
- Experience working with children and families.
- IT skills including experience using Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of safeguarding procedures and legislation. (e.g. Keeping Children Safe in Education)
- Previous experience of delivering training (or willingness to do so) to adults and children in First Aid, epipen training and relationships & sex education.
- Ability to work independently as sole qualified medical professional on site.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills especially with children.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of school protocols and policies and the need for compliance.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.