The position is to start ASAP and is expected to last until October Half Term, however the position may go on longer.
Duties will include:-
- Meeting and greeting visitors to school
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries
- Managing emails and post
- Accurate and consistent keeping of records
- Using IT systems to draft letters, emails, reports, newsletter
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience in a similar role - experience as a School Administrator is highly desirable
- Have strong administration and organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Have a working knowledge of SIMS and excellent IT skills / be able to use Parent Pay (or willing to be trained to use this)
- Understand the importance of keeping information confidential and handling sensitive data
If you think you are right for this role - please apply today!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.