- SIMS Experience needed
- ASAP Start
- Full time and Part time roles available
- School Office Experience desirable
An experienced Admin Assistant is required for a School located in Newcastle. The successful candidate will be keen to take on challenges and develop their core skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative support, expense management, data integrity, invoice processing and knowledge of the Annual Review Process.
Our school is easily accessible via a number of public transport links.
This is an immediate start and will could potential lead to a permanent role
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A sound knowledge of computer databases e.g. SIMs
• An excellent use of ICT skills including emails, websites, excel spreadsheets
• Ability to communicate effectively with students with different cultural, physical and social needs
• Awareness of the Annual Review system and processes.
• Aware of the schools Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, subsequently its implications.
• Can work effectively with a wide range of colleagues
• Ability to work off own initiative and constructively as part of a team
• Must be professional and flexible
• Ability to use initiative, recognising when to seek support and advice
If this sounds like you, don't delay and apply today by calling 0191 2797270 and asking for Katie. We are open 7am-6.30pm. You can also apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org