Protocol are looking to appoint a strong Room Leader in a vibrant Nursery in Tower Hamlets.
Applicants must have a minimum level 3 qualification and preferably hold up to date
First Aid, Safe Guarding and Food Hygiene certificates. Suitable candidates will also have previous childcare experience min 2 years. Working previously as a Room Leader is desirable not essential, Salary depends on experience and qualifications. Full time working Monday - Friday
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To provide the highest standards of quality care and education innovative planning including trips out of the nursery and children use of ICT included.
• To work within the framework of the Children Act, the Early Years Foundation Stage, Statutory Framework, the Nursery’s Policies and Procedures and current legislation relating to childcare
• To ensure that health and safety and security measures are constantly maintained
• Preparation and maintenance of appropriate children’s records, observations and learning journeys and a system of planning for individuals needs and next steps
• Foresee the needs of Special Needs children and give physical, emotional, intellectual guidance as appropriate and work alongside parents to give full integration in the Nursery.
• Work positively as part of a whole team, using initiative, sharing information and being flexible whenever necessary.
• To work as art of the leadership team
• childcare and baby experience: 1 year minimum
• NVQ level 3: 1 year
If you are interested in this role please apply
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.