£23,000-£24,500 plus bonus and benefits
Ful Time, Permanent (open to remote and hybrid working)
Are you looking to kick-start a career in recruitment with a market leader?
Are you passionate about education and have the determination to achieve?
Do you have strong customer service skills and are a confident communicator?
Protocol Education is part of the dynamically growing Supporting Education Group and is one of the UKs leading education recruitment agencies with a wealth of knowledge and experience which has been supporting educators since 1993 in over 3000 educational settings.
We are seeking a motivated, hard-working Educator Consultant to report directly into our Kingston Area Managers and work closely with our team of Recruitment Consultants and clearing team.
As an Educator Consultant you will be that first port of call for educators joining our team, you will be able to assist them with their queries and help guide them through the process, so they are compliant to work within our educational settings. You will have excellent organisational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing the expectations of consultants, educators and managers.
Who are we?
The Kingston office is where our compliance, SEND and Primary teams are based. It is a friendly and welcoming office with a supportive team who actively welcome new team members. When you join the office, you will be supported by your colleagues to learn and develop as you start your exciting journey with us. We have an informative training programme where you will meet key professionals within the business to help you develop and grow.
Should you choose to accept it, your mission will be:
- Deliver excellent customer service to our educators as you guide them through the onboarding process.
- Proactively screen CV’s and conduct telephone interviews with educators
- Support and arrange recruitment assessments days and events
- Work with the consultants to find educators the ideal role
- Manage all vetting processes for each educator
- Collate and record interview feedback
- Work closely with the compliance team to clear educators for work in a timely manner
- Ensure a consistent pipeline of quality educators is maintained for the office.
Why work for Protocol Education?
- Market leaders within Education Recruitment
- Hybrid working option once you are system ready
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Bonus scheme for Educator Consultants
- Two amazing paid for company events a year
- Local incentives with prizes varying from free lunch to days off
- Holiday prize draws
- Employee travel loans
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance
If you are looking to start your career in recruitment or a new challenge, then get in touch today!
Click apply now or email Claire.email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
We look forward to working with you and welcoming you into the Protocol Education team.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.