Candidates applying for the role will be supporting with children with learning difficulties, autism , mental health problems and /or complex needs between the ages of 9 and 18. Candidates applying for this role would ideally have previous experience within the field and NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People would be advantageous. The role will become permanent for the RIGHT person.
You will be required to work in partnership with the school, parents or carers and other agencies. The main focus of the job is to support the young people to be independent as possible
- To provide day to day care of children and young people within an environment of pro-social learning that promotes positive attachments and relationships
- To support young people in maximising their potential in a safe and caring environment
- To achieve the highest standard of service delivery as measured by Ofsted against the Children's Homes National Minimum Standards
- Understanding and knowledge of the issues faced by this client group.
- Commitment to safeguarding and protecting the clients
- Commitment to the care and well-being of clients
- Dedication to continued professional and personal development.
In return you will be well supported, have an opportunity to develop your career and be rewarded for success.
If you would like more information or for a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to contact Katie on 0191 2797270 or email katie. email@example.com. Interviews are available asap so do not hesitate to get in touch.