Religious studies teacher
Protocol education are currently recruiting primarly for a religious studies teacher who will also teach a lifeskills/ prepartion for after secondary school role. This particular school ensures to support their students wellbeing and mental health, their students are valued as individuals and encouraged to develop their abilities to the full. We are proud of their progress and of their achievements, both academically and in a wide range of extra curricular areas.
This is a long term opportunity, working monday-friday
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a PGCE and QTS in secondary education, specialising in religious education
- Previous experience of teaching classes up to 30 students
- Able to plan and prepare engaging lessons
- Provide detailed marking and feedback
- Hold a enhanced DBS on the update service
- Can provide references covering the last 3 years of employment
What protocol can offer:
- A consultant who will support you
- A refer a friend bonus £250 (per referral)
- PAYE (no umbrella)
- CPD courses and Webinars to expand knowledge
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.