Religious Studies Teacher
An open-minded, North Somerset school with exemplary values, are excited to appoint a full-time Religious Studies Teacher. Applicants that are comfortable to teach other subjects within the humanities department are particularly encouraged to apply. This role is suitable for highly experienced teachers, or ECTs (NQTs).
Start date: 1st September
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion for, and knowledge of, the relevant subject and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching in KS3 and 4.
- Plan and prepare for lessons, considering the specific needs and abilities of individuals
- Provide a good working atmosphere in the classroom, whilst being creative with ways to deliver the national curriculum
- Have high standards for behaviour and be able to deal with any challenging behaviour effectively and consistently
- Monitor and report on the progress of students and take appropriate action to ensure all students achieve their potential
What the school offers:
- Empowerment to develop your own expert practice
- A place in the heart of the community
- An engaging curriculum, packed with opportunities and possibilities
- Regular staff recognition and awards
- Free on-site parking
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.