Who We Are: Watford Branch
Sitting within the wider Protocol Education team, we are a nimble and energetic team of 5, based in Watford, Hertfordshire. We love working together and welcoming new colleagues, who are always supported to learn and develop as they begin an exciting new journey – after all, we’ve all been there! We are straight talkers and value open and fluid communication - it is our strong belief that everyone’s thoughts and ideas count in our journey of continuous improvement. We work hard, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Protocol Education, you bring schools and educators together, towards a better education experience for pupils. You are not required to have experience in this career or any work experience at all, so long as you bring your energy and willingness to learn to the table. You will join a thriving team covering a specialist sector and will be responsible for building your candidate pool and school base across a local area – and we will be right there, supporting and cheering you on.
Should you choose to accept it, your mission will be to:
- Delight your customers through strong relationships, market leading customer care and delivery of best quality teachers and support staff
- Proactively build and develop your own candidate database and match them to the right roles (permanent or temporary)
- Maintain that all-important personal touch through regular face-to-face client visits, high impact sales conversations and ongoing engagement with key decision makers
- Engage in whole school and educator challenges and issues and create solutions to benefit both
- Meet and exceed agreed targets and objectives
A highly enthusiastic perpetual learner, you will flourish in our team if you:
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
- Have a proven flair for spotting talent and matching the right people with the right roles
- Love talking to people and you’re great at written communication as well
- Have a project management mindset: you think logically through stages of activities, you plan, deliver and follow-up
- Are curious and inquisitive and thrive on listening to people and understanding their backgrounds, needs and aspirations
- Enjoy teamwork and are able to demonstrate autonomy and initiative
If you are interested in working as an education recruitment consultant, please submit your CV and I will be in touch
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.