Do you have passion, integrity, ambition and a strong desire to succeed?
If so, this role could be for you....
Protocol Education recruits the best teachers and support staff for vacancies in our schools across England. We are growing fast and as a result have an exciting opportunity to join our Primary team in Kingston as a Recruitment Consultant.
You will have:
- Strong communication, networking and relationship building skills
- An innovative and creative mind to solve problems and provide solutions
- A natural ability to influence people
- A high level of customer service
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a successful team
You will be joining a successful team lead by an experienced manager keen to enable their Recruitment Consultants to hit their full potential. There are rewards related to your performance and clear career progression opportunities based on your success.
In return we offer:
- A competitive base salary with performance related bonuses and a highly competitive commission structure, pension and private healthcare
- An exceptional Learning & Development programme designed for each stage of your employment journey with a clear path to develop and progress
- Automatic career ladder progression related to performance
- Reduced working hours outside of term time and a shorter day on Fridays
- Casual office-based dress on non-client facing day(s)
- Incentives, activities and evenings out to motivate and reward success
- Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our success
- Weekend trips abroad to reward success – our last weekend away consisted of high-end fun in Amsterdam– our next one is in Barcelona
- Perkbox – the largest employee discount scheme in the world with hundreds of retailers
- Plus, so much more!
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in recruitment then please join our team by submitting your CV to this vacancy