I am currently working with a two form entry primary school in Welwyn Garden City. They are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hard-working Reception Teacher to join their team. Staff at the school are devoted, passionate, and focused on encouraging children to reach their full potential in a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment.
This role is to begin after the May half term, however an earlier start date can be arranged if required. This will continue until the end of the academic year. The candidate will then have the opportunity to continue with the class in September to teach them in Year 1, or continue to teach the new Reception class.
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be flexible to work 5 days a week.
- Have high expectations of all pupils.
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the school.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a good knowledge of lower KS2 curriculum
Please contact Carol on 01923 257410 or email@example.com if you are interested in this role.
Protocol Education is one of England's largest Specialist Education agencies that can offer regular and flexible teaching work as well as long-term and permanent opportunities in our schools. In addition to this, we also offer free CPD training, Refer a Friend schemes and competitive and attractive daily rates.
The successful candidate must have teaching experience within a similar environment alongside recognised teaching qualifications.