Reception Teacher required for a lovely independent school in the heart of Wandsworth.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Primary school where the aim is to inspire and challenge children to love learning. The school takes a child centred approach to Teaching and learning, celebrating the individual talents and personalities of every child. Small classes mean every child is treated as an individual.
We are looking to appoint:
* an exceptional Reception classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
Contact Nick Norton at Protocol Education on 0208 971 1292 for further information. Or send your CV to your NNorton@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.