Reception Teacher - Leeds
Protocol Education are looking for a Reception Teacher who is interested in supply work on a daily and longer term basis.
The successful Reception teacher will have a real passion and can do attitude for teaching children in KS1. Protocol Education are looking for an exceptional candidate and in return offer a great opportunity to become part of our team and our commitment and dedication to our Primary schools in and around Leeds.
This position is open to NQT's.
The ideal person will have -
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Have a passion for education
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Annabel on 0113 233 7020 for a confidential chat.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.