Reception Teacher required for a lovely one form Academy in Croydon rated as Good by OFSTED. They take a collaborative approach to teaching and learning where every child, no matter their ability, can thrive to achieve their best. Children will be empowered and motivated even more to learn as they develop skills for lifelong learning.
- Good student behaviour and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- Lovely class of Reception students
- Accessible via overground and bus routes
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- Relevant Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teaching experience, preferably within Reception
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
To be eligible for this position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this). In addition, relevant Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teaching experience, preferably within a Reception teaching environment, is essential.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.