Waltham Forest School requires a passionate KS1 Teacher to start in September!
The school is an average-sized infant school with provision for the Early Years Foundation Stage in two part-time Nursery classes and two Reception classes
Pupils behave well and are polite, courteous and respectful. The displays in the school are beautifully presented and the outdoor area is attractive and well kept.
The school needs someone who;
• Strong and ready for the challenge and commitment of taking on the class full time
• Experienced in supporting the development of children who find learning challenging
• Can continue to build on the schools ‘good’ OFSTED report
• Has the confidence and initiative to introduce new ideas to help children to make significant progress
• Can encourage children to enjoy their time at school, raise their aspirations and to try hard at everything they do
Requirements for role:
• Must hold QTS
• A passion and love for teaching
• Creative and an energetic personality
• Highly commitment to the role
If you think you would be suited to this role, would like to work in a supportive and progressive environment and like the opportunity to work in the London Borough of Waltham Forest please apply now!
If you don't feel you are suitable for this role but know someone who is please feel free to ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ anyone that registers with us and is cleared for work YOU will receive £50 in vouchers!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you and good luck
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.