A small and vibrant school in Lambeth is looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher who has the ambition to possible take on a leadership role. This is an exciting opportunity and a great time to join a friendly team.
The school are seeking someone who:
• Is an excellent Early Years teacher who understands how children learn
• Has a passion for working with children and an ability to bring learning to life in the classroom
• Demonstrates initiative and can inspire, enthuse and motivate others
• Is able to establish and develop good relationships with all members of the school community
• Will model excellent all-round practice to the whole school community
• Can support the Christian ethos and values of the school
The school can offer:
• Great pupils who are eager to learn and demonstrate excellent attitudes and behaviour
• A leadership team that is committed to high quality CPD and staff development
• A potential TLR point
• Supportive colleagues and governors
• Smaller class sizes
• A strong and inclusive Christian ethos
If you think that you have the qualities and experience needed to succeed in this role apply today.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.