Reception Teacher Needed in Oxford
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Reception Teacher to teach in a friendly school located in Oxford. This role is full time, it will be to cover maternity - the role is for one year in the first instance
Learning Progression of all children within an inclusive learning environment is essential, whilst developing professional relationships with pupils, parents and staff. A good understanding of the EYFS framework is a must.
The ideal candidate should:
• Prepare deliver high quality lessons
• Be able to carry out assessments of student performance
• Ability to build rapport with parents.
• Support pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be confident in behavioural management
Candidates should have:
• Overseas Trained Teachers are also welcomed
• Experience in a classroom environment
• Relevant EYFS experience
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please call Katie on: 01865 751 742 or email: KReynolds@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.