An exciting role has opened for an enthusiastic and passionate Reception Teacher to join a ‘Good’ School in Harrow. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience within this role and have QTS.
The infant school based near Harrow on the Hill, recently recognised as ‘Good’ by Ofsted, is looking for a Reception Teacher to fit in their bright environment. It’s well known and respected within the community and has been praised for the fantastic leadership and support teams.
What to expect::
- Generous outer London weighted salary
- Close to transport links
- Average sized classes of up to 30 children.
- Career development within the school.
- Continued support through your placement by a dedicated consultant
What we’re looking for:
- Confidence and Pro-activeness
- Dedication and commitment to the role
- Relevant experience
- Ability to deal with large groups of children
- Must have valid DBS on the update service
- Must provide 2 years' worth of references
If you’re interested, please contact Glenn on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.