Since the start of the new academic year, we have seen an increase in demand for supply teachers, and with this only going to get busier now schools are open we are looking for new teachers who are keen to continue or start their teaching career.
Our supply needs range from adhoc supply days/ mornings to working full time within a school, so we will have the work available to cater for all needs. We will have positions in both KS1 and KS2, so if you have any questions or you would be interested then do get in touch!
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- Reference information for the last five years
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Cambridgeshire area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.