A highly successful and popular Primary school in the Islington area is looking for a reception teacher with high aspirations to join their department on a full-time basis. This school has an excellent working environment with enthusiastic staff, and a vibrant learning community determined to help their students grow and develop.
You will be required to teach at the school 5 days a week and the position is to start in September 2022.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who will guide you through your placement
- Consistent work for the full academic year
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
The right candidate will have:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as a team
- The ability to work towards deadlines
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.