Are you happy with your current position? Would you like something local with more flexibility?
Protocol Education are currently working with exceptional Primary School with an excellent reputation in Brent location.
They are now seeking for a Reception Early Years Teacher from September 2022.
- Start Date - September 2022
- Location – Wembley - Brent
- Daily Rate - £153.00 - £234.00
- Position – Reception Early Years teacher
- Contract Type - Temporary (with possible permanent opportunities)
- Engaging and encouraging learners to use their language skills
- Taking account of pupils' needs by providing structured learning opportunities which develop the areas of learning
- To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of all children.
- To work closely with a year group partner in this two-form entry infant and nursery school.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient deployment of classroom support
- Degree in education or related subjects
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Nursery and primary experiences
- Experience teaching a class of up to 30 students
All applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are interested to know more or apply, please forward your resume to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact me on 020 8371 7900.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.