Reception Class Teacher
We are currently recruiting for a Reception Class Teacher for one of our Primary schools in Leeds. The school is located in the LS10 area of Leeds and they are looking for someone to start full-time in September 2022. The position is permanenet subject to an initial trial period.
"Why work for Protocol Education?..."
• We are one of the leading Educational Recruiters in the UK and holder of the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award (5 stars).
• Competitive rates for both daily and long-term work, paid through PAYE, earn between £120 - £170 per day.
• A dedicated personal consultant who manages your area. This consultant will ensure you are provided with a personable, honest and transparent service.
• Teachers must have QTS (Qualified Teachers Status) or equivalent.
• Hardworking and reliable teachers that are committed to our schools and the highest standards possible.
• Enhanced DBS registered on the update service and x2 suitable references as well as other relevant documentation.
Please click apply if you have relevant experience and I'll be in touch to learn more about your background. After completing a short online application I'll arrange an online interview via Microsoft Teams to discuss the role further.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.