I am working with a well established school in Feltham who require a Reception & Year 1 Teacher to join their friendly team in January 2017!
They need a strong and motivated teacher who can provide exceptional learning and teaching.
The school has a friendly and supportive approach; the team are totally driven to ensure excellence in standards to transform the lives of the children.
They are looking for someone who
• Has experience working with Key Stage 1
• Is passionate about their role in helping pupils’ become independent and motivated learners
• Can demonstrate good classroom management skills and high expectations
• Can work collaboratively with colleagues and parents
• Has excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• Is able to demonstrate good ICT skills and who is able to use ICT through their teaching
If you would like more information on this role, please get in contact with Tej today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.