Are you a RE teacher looking for temporary work in and around Newcastle??
Would you like the opportunity for flexible working?
Protocol Education work closely with schools through out the Newcastle area. We provide school with temporary staffing solutions. This may range from anything from 1 day to 12 months onwards.
We are currently experiencing a high demand for RE teachers to work in schools in Newcastle. We have a number of positions to begin as early as May 2020. We would like to hear from you if you are a RE teacher looking for a new role.
Successful RE Teachers will:
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience / knowledge of teaching RE within the UK National Curriculum.
- NQT’s are encouraged to apply as this is an excellent opportunity to be introduced to schools and to discover contract opportunities.
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to free CPD
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) after 12 weeks
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)