Nursery Assistants required for a variety of Nurseries throughout Cambridge. There is a high percentage of EAL children so experience and understanding of different cultures alongside a caring and pro-active approach is needed. The ideal candidates will have experience in early year’s settings, excellent communication skills and above all else will be proactive, organised and committed. We are also looking for people who are very enthusiastic with lots of "get up and go". In return we offer an array of work in nurserys. Work can be 5 days per week, 2/3 days per week or odd days to suit your requirements. We have available a mixture of long term temporary positions as well as ad hoc daily supply.
What Protocol can offer in return;
• Competitive rates of pay
• An abundance of work in a wide range of nurseries
• Free professional development training
• An interview with a dedicated Consultant who will fully understand your strengths and individual needs and advise you on our nursery opportunities
• Numerous candidate events during term time and “recommend a friend” incentives
• A supportive, honest, friendly and efficient service
We are exceptionally busy in our Nurserys so we very much look forward to hearing back from you.
If you would like to apply for this role please email me your CV to: email@example.com. Or call me on 01223 463 140.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.