We do find ourselves in completely new and alarming times, but when these times passed there will be huge demands for Qualified Nursery Nurses.
Protocol Education is seeking an experienced Nursery Nurse in Watford and Bushey area for permanent role.
To be considered for this position you must hold a relevant qualification such as Level 3-
NVQ in Early Years or Childcare and Education.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a Nursery Nurse, with previous experience in a nursery, who is looking to work in a beautiful and spacious nursery. This nursery offers a small and friendly team to work with and is very well designed and equipped to the highest standards,
A candidate who has room leader experience would be advantageous.
- Deliver learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children - Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children
- Qualifications - you will need to hold a level 3 qualification- - NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills