We are currently looking for Nursery Nurses' in North London to work on a part time basis in private nurseries.
- London Living Wage paid into your account weekly (if worked)
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person recommended
- Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
- Ensuring all daily routines are adhered to
- Coordinating and planning activities
- Maintaining toys and play equipment
- Supporting other members of staff and assisting when need be
- Helping new children to settle in at the nursery
- Promoting a positive relationship with parents, children and colleagues
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.