Are you an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse? Are you looking to work in a school in the Bristol Area? Then Protocol Education wants to hear from YOU!
We are currently looking for a number of Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to work in a large and diverse Bristol Primary School. The positions are full time and due to start ASAP on a long term basis with the likelihood of being made permanent.
The successful candidates will have:
• Level 3 Qualification (NNEB, CACHE or NVQ) or a relevant degree.
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Can provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery environment.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with us ASAP – we would love to hear from you!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.