Protocol Education is now working with an ‘Outstanding’ nursery based in Feltham who are looking for qualified Early Years practitioners for an asap start.
The nursery itself has a mission to provide a safe, stimulating, happy and nurturing environment where children can develop holistically with confidence through play”.
They operate form a large Victorian house and are open Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00 5 days week and take children aged between 2-5 years old.
The nursery is based in a fantastic location, only being 5 minutes from the main over ground station.
You must have the following:
• Either an NVQ Level 2 or 3 equivalent in Childcare ND Education or have at least 3 months experience working in an Early Years setting
• Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
• A strong understanding of child development
• A passion for working with children aged 0-5 years of age
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to use o your own initiative
• An understanding of all nursery duties
We can offer you:
• Ongoing professional development
• Personalised consultant support
• Weekly pay
• Competitive pay
• Fantastic social events
If you are interested then please call Protocol Education - Uxbridge Branch
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.