- Have good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework and Development Matters
- Be responsible for their own key group of children
- Successfully plan for children's individual learning and development
- Be able to develop effective relationships with colleagues, parents and outside agencies where required
- Competitive salary
- CPD to help further your career calls
- Staff rewards and company incentives
- 28 days' paid holiday
- Welcoming and supportive staff/ environment to help you feel settled
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun nursery team and be part of something special!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.