Protocol Education work with several Early Years settings across Cambridgeshire areas. We are looking to recruit Qualified Level 2 OR Level 3 practitioners to work with a lovely Nursery in Royston.
This is a longer term position with the potential to become permanent if the candidate is successful.
- To be available for a minimum of 3 days a week
- Must be able to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to interact with young children and babies
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children, and colleagues at all times
- Ensuring health, safety, and well-being of the children at all times
- Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
- At least 1 year of experience working with children aged 0-5 within the last 2 years.
- MUST hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care
- Reference information for the last three years
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
- Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Cambridgshire.
- CV and interview advice and support.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please register via our website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.