My client is focused on providing outstanding provision to the children in their care, and building the best team of staff to do so. Are you passionate about contributing to children's formative years? Do you want to be part of a team which will give you opportunities to advance your career in childcare? If so, then this is the place for you, and in return for your commitment they offer you:
- Excellent base salary
- Christmas closure
- Funded training courses and studies
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
- Employee of the Month
- Pension scheme
- Supportive management team - "Open Door Policy"
- 28 Days of paid holiday
- Full and relevant Early Years qualification (Level 2 or 3 and above)
- Full understanding and working knowledge of the EYFS
- Awareness of the Ofsted inspection framework
- Experience of working within a team
- Experience of providing customer service
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements
- Experience of managing a cohort of key children
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
This is a full time position (Monday- Friday, 40hrs a week) Salary is dependent on experience and suitability of the successful candidate.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.