Qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse in Central Bristol
Protocol Education are seeking to employee a qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse for a full time maternity cover position within a large nursery in central Bristol.
This nursery understands the importance of providing a safe and educational environment for children aged 3months to 5years through a combination of free-flow play and structured activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS). By providing a stimulating, ethical environment this allows the children to grow and develop through play. The members of staff within the nursery recognise that every child is unique.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of the revised EYFS framework and will have the ability to implement activities to promote the social, intellectual and physical development of the children within nursery. These activities should provide a stimulating environment to increases the children’s engagement. Additionally, the practitioner would be responsible for supporting the children in the setting, especially their specific key children who will have their own individual needs.
Requirements for this specific role are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12months)
• 2 references within the last 3 years (one most recent, one from an education setting)
• Be an excellent, passionate practitioner who is committed to promoting the welfare of children
• To hold recognised childcare qualification at a Level 3 minimum (or equivalent)
Benefits of working with protocol education:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD) training schemes including safe guarding and first aid
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
When working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about protocol education visit our website www.protocol-education.com. For any more information or to apply for this position please contact Elly Barnes on 01179453960 or email email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.