As a Nursery Assistant you will need to be proactive and show a positive attitude amongst children and adults.
What we look for?
- Hold a Level 2/3 Qualification in Child Care
• Can work within a team as well as individually
• Eager to learn
• Providing the appropriate needs of children
• Must have minimum of 6 months experience
• Passion for providing quality work within the nurseries
• Current DBS
The role requires you to:
• Show and present an understanding of childcare
• Care and supervise children and their needs
• Ensure children are safe at all time
• Show relevant skills for working with groups of children aged 0-5
• Create a warm and caring environment for babies and toddlers
• Listening to children and their required needs
• Assist other practitioners and report to Nursery Manager before and after the shift
This role can offer:
• Competitive pay
• Access to online diary
• Work in your area
• Building experience for further professional opportunities
Interviews are taking place now!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00